Support programs that change lives
How children process and understand stressful situations changes at different developmental stages. Joanna’s Place helps parents and families acquire the skills necessary to help children at each age and stage of development.
Maria Trozzi, the Program Director of Joanna’s Place, brings decades of expertise and experience as a trusted clinician, national expert and respected author helping families and school communities face stressful life events.
Who We Help
- Children and Adolescents, ages 6-18
- Parents and Guardians
- Educators, clergy, pediatricians, and other organizations that support children through difficult times
How We Help
- Offer fun programs that focus on resilience
- Provide tools, support, and resources to heal, grow, and strengthen families
- Offer support at no cost to families